Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Financial Analysis Advisor on our Finance team in Panama.
You will report directly to Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, providing support to different business units as a Controller. This role at Dell will own the Close, Outlook and Forecasting/Planning as well as any analytics necessary in order to drive OPEX/RUM in line with the requirements of the overall organization strategy.
- Help the business to find opportunities to save and efficiently use resources.
- Forecasting process business
- Control and perform Outlook Process with CS Controller / Finance delegates
- Perform monthly close analysis of actuals to forecast and outlook.
- Develop and maintain good and efficient relationships with Central Planning Team and FP&A Team.
- Participate actively on forecasting discussions, offer guidance, drive process improvement.
- Provide correct, up-to-date and timely financial data to business owners in user-friendly format.
- Interact within FP&A team also on other financial data.
- Become reliable partner within Finance department Support FP&A and the business in other finance requests.